How We Help
Can’t stand the pain? Tell us what hurts and we’ll help you find a long-term solution.
Our team is eager to help you alleviate your pain quickly and with care.
Ready to send your pain packing?
Click the button where it hurts. We’ll tell why you may be experiencing the pain and what we can do to resolve it.
Get your life back and live pain-free.
Our streamlined process is designed with your busy schedule in mind, allowing you to get the help you need without throwing your life even more off balance.
At Pappas OPT, we’ll get you back to feeling your best fast. Here’s how we do it:
1. Call to book your appointment: You’ll be seen in 48 business hours or less.
2. Meet your therapist: Describe your unique circumstances, including any pain or limitations, to a therapist and you’ll receive an evaluation in under 2 hours.
3. Get your specific treatment plan: You'll get an actual plan that is going to start treating your pain quickly.
4. Start your path to wellness: With your first treatment in your first appointment, you’ll start seeing results after just 1-2 sessions.
Take the first step toward the life you deserve—don’t let pain hold you back any longer.
Let us make a plan to heal your pain.
Whether you’ve been suffering from pain for a long time or are dealing with the effects of a recent injury, Pappas OPT knows how to help. Our team offers a wide range of knowledge and expertise across several physical and occupational therapy proficiencies.
Here are just some of the many types of circumstances we deal with at our clinics every single day:
- Hand Pain: Hand pain is a specialized discipline, and Pappas OPT has been recognized as a national leader in hand therapy outcomes, helping patients to avoid surgery.
- Balance, Dizziness and Fall Prevention: Gentle supervised head and neck exercises can help address symptoms such as dizziness, imbalance, and falling.
- Work Conditioning and FCE: Taking your unique pain into consideration, Pappas OPTs’ Work Conditioning Program focuses on injury prevention, wellness, and making sure that you return to work safely.
- Concussion: We assess your emotional, vestibular, visual, cognitive, and exertional health to ensure that you get the fast, effective treatment that you need.
- Pelvic Floor Therapy/Women’s Health: These issues have too often been overlooked, but Pappas OPT offers specialized treatment for urinary frequency and urgency, bowel urgency, vaginismus, chronic pelvic pain, and more.
- Chronic Pain: Chronic pain comes in many variations, and our team helps patients address the cause of your pain and then come up with an effective treatment plan that you won’t get anywhere else.
- Manual Therapy: We address neck, lower back, and other types of pain with manual physical therapy, used to alleviate your symptoms and improve range-of-motion and flexibility.
- Orthopedic & Sports: If you’re experiencing orthopedic or sports-related pain or injuries, our team will help you by assessing, treating, and improving your condition.
Are you ready to experience a pain-free life?
Give us a call today and get ready to be amazed.