Your First Appointment
Ready to visit us? Here’s what you should know.
Our goal is simple: get you back to life—faster. If you’re ready to stop pain from interfering with your day-to-day life and get back to the routines and activities that bring you joy, you’ve come to the right team.
Congratulations on booking your first appointment! Now, you’re on the road to recovery.
When you come in for the first time, we get busy learning your unique story, including your pain, medical history, and what type of goals you have for your future.
What to remember for your first appointment
Here’s a few simple things you should know before we get started:
- You can save time and make the most of your visit to the clinic by filling out the new patient paperwork at home, and bringing it with you to the clinic.
- If you have already filled out the forms, arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, don’t worry. Just allow yourselves a few extra minutes prior to your appointment to fill them out.
- Expect your first appointment to last about an hour.
- Wear clothes that you will be comfortable in and that allow for easy movement.
- Remember to bring your health and insurance details, as well as any braces, crutches, and splints if needed.