Work With Us
Are you a physical or occupational therapist dedicated to using the latest research to help your patients achieve long-lasting pain relief?
Come work with us at Pappas | OPT, a proud member of the Confluent Health family.
At Pappas | OPT, we’re committed to working with physical and occupational therapists, techs, and assistants in a family-like environment that always puts patients first.
A few reasons why our staff are proud to have chosen Pappas | OPT:
- Emphasis on education: Pappas | OPT serves as an Academic Teaching Center for a number of advanced training programs and is a Clinical Excellence Network Partner with Evidence In Motion (EIM).
- Training beyond the physical: We focus on the mind and body, training our employees in empathy, compassion, and applied positive psychology concepts.
- Spark Passion Program: Through Confluent Health’s Spark Passion Program, Pappas | OPT offers comprehensive benefits and professional skills development. We’re committed to developing strong, independent physical and occupational therapists serving their local communities.
- Family: Our commitment to our people-first culture runs deep; we treat you like family. In 2018, together with our sister companies, we established the Confluent Health Employee Foundation to support our Pappas | OPT families in times of crisis and need.
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
Our Employees Say It Best
I joined Pappas in 2017 as a new graduate and could not be more happy with the sense of community and shared passion for patient-centered care that comes naturally to this company. As a new graduate I was given guidance and mentorship that helped me bridge the gap between school and the workspace. Pappas has…
I knew Pappas would be the right fit for me when I was here for my first clinical affiliation. The focus on company culture and continuing education is what helped me make my decision to apply. What really helped solidify my decision was when I voiced my desire to build a pelvic health program, which…
I have had the opportunity to work for Pappas for the past 10 years. In that time I have been fortunate enough to work with some of my best friends, establish great memories and grow professionally. Pappas exemplifies a culture that puts people first, both their employees and their patients. They want to help facilitate…
Don’t see an opening that fits?
No need to worry. We’re always on the lookout for:
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Physical Therapy Techs
- Care Coordinators
Get in touch with [email protected] today if you’re ready to join us in providing compassionate care focused on long-lasting pain relief.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If this sounds like workplace you want to be a part of, don’t hesitate to send your application in today.